Three suites have been created within this historic 15th century residence, which has been completely restored with delicate and prized materials: Doussiè parquet, natural stone, hand-wrought iron, in sweet harmony with original renaissance portals and stonework.
The artistic direction and wallpapers are the work of the internationally-renowned artist Claudia Scarsella.
- Each Suite has two bathrooms
- Every bedroom and living area is equipped with a Smart TV with satellite connection
- Fibre optic cables throughout
- Each Suite has a Dometic safe, ironing facilities, hairdryer, washing machine/tumble dryer, ice-maker and Nespresso coffee machine
- The cleaning service takes place every other day, but it can be daily on request
- Fully-equipped kitchens, including for long-stays
- Private Pinball Museum reserved for guests
- Direct, private access to the Suites, independent of the reception area
- A vast range of additional services and activities is available for you: you can have a completely personalised experience.
- Attention. Our magnificent pietra serena sandstone and crystal staircase leading to the Suites makes the premises unsuitable for guests with reduced mobility.